Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Fundamental instructions and agreements
(1) These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all legal relationships of DEVROCK Ltd., 48 Triq Stella Maris, SLM 1765 Sliema, Malta (hereinafter referred to as "DEVROCK") and their customers (hereinafter referred to as "Users") via the Use of the free visitor counter Fastcounter. A user is anyone who uses the fastcounter product on the fastcounter.de website ("the website").
(2) Fastcounter is a free service that allows users to create a real-time overview as well as long-term statistics of visitors to their own website.
(3) Deviating user regulations do not apply unless DEVROCK has expressly confirmed this in text form. Individual agreements always have priority.
(4) The contract language is German.
(5) DEVROCK reserves the right to block any counters and websites created at any time, provided there is a violation of these terms and conditions.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract and subject matter of the contract
(2) Once the fastcounter has been integrated into its own website, the user has access to a dashboard, from which the statistical data can be retrieved. Furthermore, all website visitors can view the entire website statistics by clicking on the fastcounter button. Even if Fastcounter was installed with the option "invisible", it is possible with technical understanding to retrieve the page statistics, since no password protection is provided. This is not part of the contract. Therefore, there is no claim to accessibility of the dashboard and the statistics.
(4) DEVROCK reserves the right to make changes or additions to the information or data provided as needed.
§ 3 Liability
(1) A liability or guarantee for the timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the information and data provided on the dashboard is excluded.
(2) The integration of the Fastcounters is at the user's own responsibility.
(3) DEVROCK assumes no liability for damages resulting from unavailability of the service or the dashboard.
(4) DEVROCK is in no case liable for third party content on which the fastcounter has been integrated. There is no relationship with the users beyond the use of the Fastcounter.
(5) Apart from liability for material and legal defects, DEVROCK shall be liable without limitation insofar as the cause of the damage is based on intent or gross negligence. DEVROCK is liable for breach of essential contractual obligations only for the foreseeable, typical contractual damage. In particular, DEVROCK is only liable for the loss of data in the amount of expenditure incurred if the user regularly and adequately performed a data backup and thereby ensured that lost data can be restored at a reasonable cost. For the slightly negligent violation of other than the above obligations, the provider is not liable.
(6) The limitations of liability of the preceding paragraphs do not apply in case of injury to life, limb and health, for a defect after assumption of a guarantee and for fraudulently concealed defects.
(7) If the liability of DEVROCK is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of the employees, representatives and vicarious agents
§ 4 General conduct of the users
(1). Users may not use any mechanisms, software or other scripts in connection with the use of the website that may interfere with the functioning of the website, in particular those that allow the generation of automated page views or page views.
(2) Users may not take any action that could result in an unreasonable or excessive burden on the infrastructure.
(3) Users may not block, overwrite or modify content generated by the provider or interfere with the website in any other way.
(4) Events of this kind will be prosecuted and possible loss of turnover will be charged.
§ 5 Licensing and special obligations of users
(1) DEVROCK grants the user, upon conclusion of the contract, the non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable right to use the contractual services of DEVROCK for the duration of the contract. A transfer to third parties without prior express consent in writing by DEVROCK is not permitted.
(2) The user may use the data and evaluations obtained by means of the Fastcounters only for his own use. Commercial exploitation of the website analysis for third parties is only permitted if DEVROCK expressly agrees to this in text form.
(3) The user is not permitted to transfer the services of DEVROCK in any form to third parties or to grant services of DEVROCK in any form to third parties. In addition, the user is not permitted to remove, modify or make illegible any copyright or other intellectual property rights of the Fastcounters or other services of DEVROCK.
(4) The provided HTML code of the Fastcounters must not be changed and used only as intended.
(5) The counter may be invisibly integrated by the user on its own website. For this purpose only, the HTML code may be changed in deviation to § 5 (4) by using "display: none" tags.
(1) DEVROCK speichert keine personenbezogenen Daten, weder auf Vorrat, noch im Klartext.
(2) Eine Übertragung aller statisch erhobenen Daten werden SSL-verschlüsselt an DEVROCK übertragen.
(3) Die Kürzung, Anonymisierung und Verschlüsselung personenbezogener Daten erfolgt schon bevor die Daten in das Datenbanksystem von DEVROCK gespeichert werden. Das System erzeugt bei jedem Zugriff aus der Nutzer-IP einen MD5 Hashwert, der unwiderruflich codiert ist. Diese Hashwerte gelten als Grundlage für die Reloadsperre. Weiterhin speichert DEVROCK keine Hashwerte, um Langzeitstatistiken zu erzeugen.
(4) Die Langzeitstatistiken werden ausschließlich auf der Basis von aggregierten Daten erzeugt und ausnahmslos alle erfassten Daten werden nach spätestens 24 Stunden gelöscht. Hierbei greift DEVROCK auf eine selbstentwickelte, anonymisierende Engine zurück, die der DSVGO (Datenschutzgrundverordnung) konform die Daten anonymisiert und auswertet.
(5) DEVROCK speichert keinerlei Informationen über den Nutzer, der einen Fastcounter über die Internetseite erstellt.
§ 7 Change of these terms and conditions
DEVROCK behält sich vor, diese AGB jederzeit und ohne Nennung von Gründen zu ändern
§ 8 Severability clause
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is ineffective, the remaining provisions remain unaffected. The ineffective provision shall be deemed replaced by one which comes closest to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision in a legally effective manner. The same applies to possible regulation gaps.